Research Technician I - Center for Clinical Pharmacology
(Posted on: 2/13/2017)
General Description :
St. Louis College of Pharmacy is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of research technician within the Center for Clinical Pharmacology. The Center is a newly established collaborative between Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis - Department of Anesthesiology and the St. Louis College of Pharmacy focused on translational and/or clinical research in analgesia. The research technician is responsible for assisting with laboratory duties in a research setting; performing routine tests with direction from supervisor, manager or higher level technician.
- Assists investigator or higher level technician with research studies, experiments and assays including collection of data, preparation of solutions and set-up and maintenance of equipment
- Maintains files on research and assists with data entry
- Assists with general lab maintenance and cleaning
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to maintain complete and organized records/reports
- working knowledge of computer software preferred
- Commitment to the College’s Mission, Vision and Values including a commitment to diversity.
Application Instructions :
Go to www.stlcop.edu/employment and follow the simple steps to apply online and submit a cover letter, resume/CV and references. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
AA/EOE Statement: St. Louis College of Pharmacy is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/M/F/V/D