Living on Campus
Everything you need to live, learn and discover is located right here in St. Louis College of Pharmacy’s nine-acre urban oasis.
Having friends just across the hall, a two-minute walk to
A Close Community
As a residential college, 90 percent of our undergraduate students live on campus and 50 percent of faculty and staff live within 10 miles of campus.
As a student at the College, you will find a built-in community that provides friendship, support, mentorship
Living alongside future pharmacists, nurses, physicians, biomedical researchers
You also will find on-campus support resources to help you create a home away from home environment.
- Eleven upper-level students serve as resident assistants (RAs) and live on site to help residential students with any needs, questions
andadvice. RAs are specially trained to handle a variety of situations.
- A full-time residence life coordinator lives on site and is available to assist residents.
- Safety is always a primary concern. The College provides continuous security with both foot patrols and closed-circuit security cameras. Students living in our residence halls must use their ID card to gain building and elevator access after-hours.
- Fixed monthly expenses. As a resident, housing costs are provided up front, and utilities and Wi-Fi are included. You can focus on your studies without worrying about unexpected costs.
- Living on campus provides built-in support. The friendships you form while living on campus will set you up for long-term success while at the College and after graduation.