St. Louis College of Pharmacy is one of the oldest and largest colleges of pharmacy in America. Since our founding in 1864, we have been committed to educating the best pharmacists in the country.
There's no better place to study pharmacy.
Join us as we strive to be the "Great American College of Pharmacy." Improve lives, impact the world, and write your own chapter of STLCOP history.
150 Years of Educating Pharmacy Practitioners and Innovators
- Founded in 1864, STLCOP is the third-oldest and 10th-largest college of pharmacy in America
- Members of the first board of trustees included pharmacists, physicians, and business leaders such as Missouri Botanical Gardens founder Henry Shaw and John O'Fallon, nephew of explorer William Clark
- One of the Top 4 Private Colleges of Pharmacy in the nation (U.S. News and World Report, 2012)
Located In One of the Nation's Preeminent Biomedical Complexes
- 600+ Hands-On Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience Opportunities (APPEs)
- Students gain hands-on experience with patients and interact with other health professionals to enhance their ability to collaborate on an interprofessional health care team
Great Education, Great Value
- 94% of students receive financial aid
- $6.7 million in College-sponsored scholarships
- 3rd lowest tuition out of 65 private colleges of pharmacy in the U.S.
Educating Great Pharmacists
- New curriculum integrating courses in liberal arts with a professional program that includes hands-on experience
- Direct entry from high school, no PCAT required
- 2 degrees, 7 years (Bachelor of Science, Doctor of Pharmacy)
Imagine the Possibilities, Answer the Call, and Make an Impact
- 100% job placement
- Alumni network of 6,975
- Alumni practice in 48 states and 14 countries
- Three out of four pharmacists in the St. Louis metro area are STLCOP graduates