Picture Yourself at STLCOP
Yes, STLCOP is different. Students here take three years of pre-professional classes but are automatically admitted to the college’s four-year professional program as long as progression requirements are met. Those seven years of study culminate with students earning the Doctor of Pharmacy degree with an integrated Bachelor of Science degree.
Academics, outstanding clinical experiences, athletics and extracurricular activities are all here for our students to absorb and enjoy.
During your time at STLCOP, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Form bonds with fellow classmates
- Explore the Central West End of St. Louis
- Relax in the 1,371-acre green space that is Forest Park
- Collaborate with other health care professionals in one of the nation’s most respected medical centers
- Delve into the arts, sciences, and complexities of pharmaceuticals
- Develop the skill and confidence that will carry you beyond our campus and into a dynamic profession as a crucial player on the health care team
What Can a Pharmacy Career Offer?
Pharmacists are in demand, and today's pharmacists are key players in a wide array of health care settings. Working with physicians, nurses, physical therapists, and other health professionals, pharmacists play a crucial role in patient medication management and safety.
STLCOP provides a hands-on, challenging education that will prepare you for success, wherever your passions lead you.