As an institution dedicated to the study of
It is imperative that students watch for emails during the summer regarding when enrollment will begin and how to waive this coverage. Instructions also will be included in the summer tuition statement, which is mailed in July. Students who have not shown proof of other coverage before the Aug. 15, 2019, deadline will be submitted for enforced enrollment and billed for the annual student health insurance plan through Wellfleet. Once enrolled, this policy cannot be canceled. The enrollment/waiver process occurs annually in order to ensure the health insurance requirement is met.
- The STLCOP plan will be in effect Aug. 1,
2019through July 31, 2020.
- A complete summary of the benefits can be found on at wellfleetstudent.com.
- The cost for the 2019-20 school year is $3,988 which will be divided into two-semester payments.The fall semester payment will be $1,667 and the spring semester payment will be $2,321.
- Financial aid packages can be adjusted to cover this cost.
- Students are eligible to enroll or submit a waiver between July 15, 2
019through Aug. 15, 2019. Students must register for fall courses before completing the health insurance enrollment or waiver.
- If you experience submission issues, use a desktop computer rather than a tablet or mobile device. The website works best if you use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Do not use Internet Explorer to submit your waiver or application.
For more information, please contact Maria Simkeviciute, administrative assistant, Office of Student Affairs, at 314.446.8205 or email@example.com.