Pharmacist Board Licensure Exams
National Pharmacy Licensing Exam (NAPLEX) Pass Rate for 2018
- First-time pass rate: 90.66% (national average: 91.64%)
- Second-time pass rate: 93%
Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination (MPJE) Pass Rate for 2018
- First-time pass rate: 74% (national average: 85%)
Pharmacy Calculations Proficiency Exam Pass Rate for 2017-2018
- First-time pass rate: 89%
For the upcoming 2019-20 year:
- 65% of graduates seeking postgraduate training were matched with a PGY1 pharmacy residency program.
- 82% of graduates completing a PGY1 residency in 2019 were matched with a PGY2 pharmacy residency program.
- Graduates will be training in residency programs across 17 states.
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy ranks 28th nationally in the number of candidates matched to a PGY1 residency program.
Job Placement and Employment
For the class of 2017:
- Graduates employed in the pharmacy profession (including postgraduate education and training): 90%
- Graduates who pursued postgraduate education or residency training: 20%
- Graduates not employed in the pharmacy profession: 0%
- Graduates employment status unknown: 10%