For more than 150 years, St. Louis College of Pharmacy has been preparing students for expert practice and leadership in pharmacy and health professions careers. Our graduates live, work and practice across the country and around the world, and they are leaders in professions across health care.
The College offers a tight-knit campus community where students live and learn in a supportive environment. Our focus on health care provides a unique academic experience that fosters personal and professional growth.
Our location in the Washington University Medical Campus, one of the nation’s preeminent biomedical complexes, provides access to research opportunities, internships and other hands-on learning experiences that let students build a professional network with their future colleagues.
The College offers both undergraduate and professional degrees that can prepare students for exciting careers and academic opportunities.
Undergraduate degrees from the College prepare students for health professions careers, and they can serve as the perfect foundation for graduate or professional study.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Global Health
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Medical Humanities (with an emphasis in Health Care Communication or Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biomedical Sciences
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences (with an emphasis in Health Humanities or Health Sciences)
Our four-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program prepares students to be leaders and innovators in the profession of pharmacy. Our graduates work in practice settings ranging from community pharmacies to biomedical research facilities.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) with an integrated Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Through partnerships with neighboring institutions, the College also provides a pathway for students to complete graduate and professional study in a variety of
- Integrated Pharm.D. and MBA offered in partnership with
Universityof Missouri – St. Louis
- Integrated “3+2” bachelor’s degree and Master of Science (M.S.) in Occupational Therapy, offered in partnership with Washington University in St. Louis
- Integrated “3+3” bachelor’s degree and Clinical Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD), offered in partnership with Washington University in St. Louis
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) through a “4+3” pathway with three spaces reserved each year, offered in partnership with Washington University in St. Louis