STLCOP students enjoy all the benefits of a vibrant campus and city: an outstanding education, exceptional faculty instruction, state-of-the-art clinical experiences and everything St. Louis’ Central West End has to offer. Both on and off campus, your time at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy will be packed with a rich array of experiences that will prepare you as a leader in the pharmacy profession. Whether you choose to practice in a community pharmacy, inpatient setting or specialized care facility, or pursue a career in academia and research, STLCOP will provide the education and experience you need to succeed. Here you’ll find all the resources and facilities that large universities offer in a more intimate setting of small classes and individualized faculty assistance. The result is a combination of large university resources with a small college experience – and you’ll enjoy the benefits of both.View the gallery
Prospective and Current Students
Yes, STLCOP is different. Students here take three years of pre-professional classes but are automatically admitted to the college’s four-year professional program as long as progression requirements are met. Those seven years of study culminate with students earning the Doctor of Pharmacy degree with an integrated Bachelor of Science degree. During your seven years at STLCOP, you’ll form bonds with fellow classmates; explore the Central West End of St. Louis, an area known for cool shops, art venues and restaurants; relax in the 1,371-acre green space that is Forest Park, just two blocks from campus; collaborate with other health care professionals in one of the nation’s most respected medical centers; delve into the arts, sciences, and complexities of pharmaceuticals; and develop the skill and confidence that will carry you beyond our campus and into a dynamic profession as a crucial player on the health care team. Academics, outstanding clinical experiences, athletics and extracurricular activities are all here for our students to absorb and enjoy.
- So what, exactly, can a career as a pharmacist offer? The answer requires a page of its own! Careers
- Maybe you don’t want to take our word for it when we tell you what an amazing educational and life experience you can have as a STLCOP student. So check out some first-hand accounts. What to Expect at STLCOP
- There’s a wealth of opportunities available for personal and educational development for STLCOP students. Learn more about what life is like on campus. Campus Life
- Beyond campus, St. Louis offers arts, sports, shopping, dining and more! St. Louis & the Central West End
- Interested? Learn more about taking the first steps toward admission. Admission
- Looking for textbooks? STLCOP Barnes & Noble Bookstore
Picture Yourself at STLCOP
STLCOP students don’t fit a particular mold. Our student body is diverse yet bound together by a common desire to pursue a career as a pharmacist. Meet Our Students, then take a Virtual Tour of campus to get a sense of the resources available to STLCOP students.