New Student Orientation I
May 29 and 30
New student orientation features a wealth of activities to help get new students acclimated with the College, the Central West End neighborhood and St. Louis.
Time is of the Essence
Timely submission of your application materials is important. In fact, your ability to provide everything before the set deadlines is one indicator of success as you transition from high school to college. Organization is key, and we recommend marking your calendar now with important dates and deadlines needed to ensure that your application arrives on time.
- We admit students through our Regular Decision process based on space available in the incoming first-year class of 250 students. Applicants who choose Regular Decision also may apply to other colleges without restriction.
- We notify applicants of acceptance by mid-March and request a refundable $300 deposit within 15 business days of acceptance notification. This deposit is applied to first-semester tuition charges.
- Students who request an extension may have until May 1 to submit their deposit without jeopardizing their admission status. A written request for a deposit extension must be submitted within 10 days of acceptance notification. However, please remember that once we fill all the spaces available in the incoming first-year class, enrollment will be capped.
- If you change your mind and decide to withdraw as an incoming first-year student your deposit can be refunded any time prior to May 1. Refunds require a written request postmarked no later than May 1.
- All applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and schedule an appointment with the STLCOP Financial Aid Office no later than March 31.
- Students who are accepted for admission also must complete and submit a Health Form at New Student Orientation.
If You’re Ready to Commit Now, Consider Early Decision
Early Decision is a special application process for students who are sure that St. Louis College of Pharmacy is their first choice for life after high school and are prepared to commit themselves to STLCOP, putting aside any other college applications. Early Decision candidates must complete and submit their applications no later than Dec. 15 for admission in the following academic year.