Class of 2014 Graduate Reception
Saturday, May 3
Students, family, faculty, staff and alumni are invited to a reception honoring the College's graduating class of 2014. The event will include food, drinks, entertainment and the class of 2014 awards ceremony. Attire is business casual.
Friday, April 25
The College will hold a groundbreaking ceremony on the Quad for the new academic and research building.
March 7, March 28 and April 18
Attend a Spring Reception to find out more about living and learning at St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Space is limited! For more information please contact Lauren Barry at 314.446.8337 or email@example.com.
Time is of the Essence
Attention: The admissions deadline has been extended. Please contact your admissions representative for additional details.
Timely submission of your application materials is important. In fact, your ability to provide everything before the set deadlines is one indicator of success as you transition from high school to college. Organization is key, and we recommend marking your calendar now with important dates and deadlines needed to ensure that your application arrives on time.
- We admit students through our Regular Decision process based on space available in the incoming first-year class of 250 students. Applicants who choose Regular Decision also may apply to other colleges without restriction. Though typically all application materials for Regular Decision applicants must be postmarked no later than Feb. 1 for admission to the fall semester, we recognize that many ACT test dates originally scheduled for December 2013 were canceled and rescheduled due to bad weather. We have extended the deadline to accommodate these unforeseen issues. Please contact your admissions representative for more information.
- We notify applicants of acceptance by mid-March and request a refundable $300 deposit within 15 business days of acceptance notification. This deposit is applied to first-semester tuition charges.
- Students who request an extension may have until May 1 to submit their deposit without jeopardizing their admission status. A written request for a deposit extension must be submitted within 10 days of acceptance notification. However, please remember that once we fill all the spaces available in the incoming first-year class, enrollment will be capped.
- If you change your mind and decide to withdraw as an incoming first-year student your deposit can be refunded any time prior to May 1. Refunds require a written request postmarked no later than May 1.
- All applicants must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and schedule an appointment with the STLCOP Financial Aid Office no later than March 31.
- Students who are accepted for admission also must complete and submit a Health Form at New Student Orientation.
If You’re Ready to Commit Now, Consider Early Decision
Early Decision is a special application process for students who are sure that St. Louis College of Pharmacy is their first choice for life after high school and are prepared to commit themselves to STLCOP, putting aside any other college applications. Early Decision candidates must complete and submit their applications no later than Dec. 15 for admission in the following academic year.