Pharmacists are an integral part of the American health care team. They are the medication experts, working to ensure that patients receive the proper drug therapy and know how to properly use their medicines.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy provides students with undergraduate and professional coursework and experiences which enable them to take on that vital role in today’s fast-changing health care industry. Our Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree prepares our students for successful and satisfying careers.
In short, pharmacists make an enormous difference—to patients and to communities in which they live and work. Find out more at the resources below.
- American Pharmacists Association
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
- American Society of Health System Pharmacists
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy
- National Community Pharmacists Association