Selected Publications, Reports, and Presentations
Recent Publications and Reports
- “The effect of APOE 4 allele on cholinesterase inhibitors in patients with Alzheimer’s disease: Evaluation of the feasibility of resting state functional connectivity magnetic resonance imaging” Liang Wang MD, Jonathan Day, Catherine M. Roe PhD, Matthew R. Brier BS, Jewell B. Thomas BA, Tammie L. Benzinger MD, PhD, John C. Morris MD, and Beau M. Ances MD, PhD in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease & Associated Disorders: An International Journal.
- "Thyroid Medication Use and Subsequent Development of Dementia of the Alzheimer Type," Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology. An article summarizing research suggesting that thyroid medication use may be related to the development of Alzheimer’s disease. Patrick Harper and Catherine Roe
- “Perceptions of Older Persons by Entering College Freshmen from 2006-2013.” Poster presentation at the Student Research Symposium, St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Fourth-year student Katherine Beaucamp
- "Healthy Behaviors of Older Persons With High Cholesterol." Poster presentation at the Student Research Symposium, St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Fifth-year student Samantha Straits
- "Perceptions of the Elderly as Affected by the Geriatric Medication Game©." Poster presentation at the Student Research Symposium, St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Sixth-year student Shane Austin
- “Negative stereotypes concerning the elderly: Is there a correlation between the changes in social status to the development of negative stereotypes.” Poster presentation at the Student Research Symposium, St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Third-year student, Cheerlyn Fredrick