American Pharmacists Month
October is American Pharmacists Month! Look for events and educational opportunities as we celebrate our students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
Rebecca Lich ’07, who grew up among the hills of rural Jefferson County, Mo., has an undying, undeniable desire to see the world, learn about different cultures, and create new experiences. As a senior clinical account executive for the WellPoint account at Express Scripts, Lich is driven in her personal and professional life. It is what led her to be named to St. Louis Business Journal’s “30 under 30” list in 2013 for her accomplishments in business and the community.
Since 2008, Associate Professor of History Brenda Gardenour Walter has been inspiring and challenging students in her history and global pharmacy courses. We popped into Walter’s office and asked the 2014 Joe. E. Haberle Outstanding Educator Awardee and former Fulbright Fellow to share her thoughts on medieval theology, medicine, and the pull toward being a nun.
Why more is more when it comes to care.
- 2014 White Coat Ceremony
- Relentless Resilience
- Move-In Day 2014
- My Summer Abroad… International Exchange at St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Full Immersion
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Professor, Student, and Alumna Research Challenging Health Care Question
- Alumni Honored for Leadership Roles in Health Care
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Professor Elected to National Pharmacy Leadership Role
- Faculty Member Named Fellow