White Coat Ceremony
During this prestigious occasion, students receive their pharmacy coats, signifying the beginning of the professional program and their first steps toward their careers in pharmacy.
Like bees to honey, large groups of yellow-clad students, faculty and staff enthusiastically welcomed each car pulling into St. Louis College of Pharmacy on Wednesday, Aug. 13.
An international exchange had pharmacy students travelling thousands of miles across the Atlantic Ocean for a large portion of the summer.
In the 21st century, academic research in pharmacy is more than drug discovery. It involves highly specialized research, development and application, and patient care. It is about taking what works and making the most of it.
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Professor, Student, and Alumna Research Challenging Health Care Question
- Alumni Honored for Leadership Roles in Health Care
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Professor Elected to National Pharmacy Leadership Role
- Faculty Member Named Fellow
- Resident Research Conference Hands Out First Award
- College Builds Bridge to Pharmacy Exchange with Nigeria and Nepal
- Recent STLCOP Retirees Honored
- Commencement Held for Class of 2014
- Pharmacy Group President Speaks at STLCOP