New Student Orientation I
May 29 and 30
New student orientation features a wealth of activities to help get new students acclimated with the College, the Central West End neighborhood and St. Louis.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy Professor, Student, and Alumna Research Challenging Health Care Question
Some of the biggest questions in health care are being researched at St. Louis College of Pharmacy. One of those critical issues is reducing hospital readmission rates. While the topic remains a key aspect of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the methods to reduce those rates are a complicated puzzle.
Several STLCOP alumni were recognized for their leadership in the pharmacy profession, health care environment, and business community. The College is proud to honor our graduates.
The anticipation is building for Terry Seaton, Pharm.D., BCPS, as he’s about to embark on a three-year journey which will take him all over the country. Seaton, professor of pharmacy practice at St. Louis College of Pharmacy, was just named president-elect of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy after a national election by its members.
- Faculty Member Named Fellow
- Resident Research Conference Hands Out First Award
- College Builds Bridge to Pharmacy Exchange with Nigeria and Nepal
- Recent STLCOP Retirees Honored
- Commencement Held for Class of 2014
- Pharmacy Group President Speaks at STLCOP
- Bruce Canaday Named New Dean of the School of Pharmacy
- Record Setting Day for St. Louis Medication Disposal Initiative
- The College Breaks Ground on New Building