White Coat Ceremony
During this prestigious occasion, students receive their pharmacy coats, signifying the beginning of the professional program and their first steps toward their careers in pharmacy.
The St. Louis College of Pharmacy Class of 2018 receives their White Coats, signifying the beginning of the professional program and their first steps toward their careers in pharmacy.
Like most parents, Sue Nickels took her daughter to the doctor for her regular checkups, expecting the brief bout of ear-piercing cries and pea-sized tears from the most recent installment of recommended vaccinations. Emily was two years old. Her mom was ready. Ready to scoop her up in her arms after the initial sting of the shots wore off. But she wasn’t prepared for what the doctor ultimately found.
Like bees to honey, large groups of yellow-clad students, faculty and staff enthusiastically welcomed each car pulling into St. Louis College of Pharmacy on Wednesday, Aug. 13.
- My Summer Abroad… International Exchange at St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Full Immersion
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Professor, Student, and Alumna Research Challenging Health Care Question
- Alumni Honored for Leadership Roles in Health Care
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Professor Elected to National Pharmacy Leadership Role
- Faculty Member Named Fellow
- Resident Research Conference Hands Out First Award
- College Builds Bridge to Pharmacy Exchange with Nigeria and Nepal
- Recent STLCOP Retirees Honored