March 7, March 28 and April 18
Attend a Spring Reception to find out more about living and learning at St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Space is limited! For more information please contact Lauren Barry at 314.446.8337 or email@example.com.
Sixth-year student Bethanne Carpenter was perusing the pharmacy shelves of Walgreens on Lindell Blvd. when she noticed a man picking up one medication bottle before placing it back down and picking up another. Carpenter approached the man and asked if she could help.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy and Mekelle University in Ethiopia recently entered into an agreement which opens up new opportunities for students and faculty and expands the international reach of the College.
The number of patients receiving hospice care is growing steadily. The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) estimates around 1.5 million Americans utilized hospice services in 2012. That’s an increase of 20 percent in just four years. Pharmacists, who already play a vital role in the health care of patients, maintain that role during a patient’s final days.
- Accomplished Alum Presents ‘Pharmacists Preventing Suicides’ Seminar at the College
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Takes the Cake
- Cancer Care Packages Prove Rewarding Experience for Student Pharmacists, Patients
- College Goes Crazy for Cake Contest
- College Hosts REMS Discussion
- College Offers Path Toward Advanced Business Degree
- Reunion Weekend a Rousing Success
- STLCOP Holds Biggest C.A.R.E.S. Event Ever
- Wealth of Events Highlight American Pharmacists Month