American Pharmacists Month
October is American Pharmacists Month! Look for events and educational opportunities as we celebrate our students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
Amy Wong wasn’t sure she’d be able to step onto this basketball court. Despite playing in hundreds of games and volunteering at dozens of clinics on courts across the country, heading into the gym at the Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School would take all her strength.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy’s hard work and dedication to the St. Louis community has been recognized by the federal government. Thanks to the efforts of students, faculty, and staff the College was just named to the 2014 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll.
A warm meal, some conversation, and access to health care may work just as well as antidepressant medications for older adults. That’s the trend Scott Vouri, Pharm.D., BCPS, CGP, assistant professor of pharmacy practice at St. Louis College of Pharmacy found when he looked at a group of older adults.
- Now Accepting Residency Applications
- Dean Canaday Attends National Pharmacy Forum
- Faculty Member Published in The Journal of the American Medical Association
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Tops Out New Construction
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Students, Staff Shine at Annual Convention
- The Grounded Traveler
- The Non-Crazy Cat Lady
- Lessons From the Field
- 2014 White Coat Ceremony