Pharmacy-based Immunization Delivery
Friday, Jan. 17
Pharmacists and pharmacy students interested in being eligible to give immunizations as part of their practice are encouraged to enroll in this live training seminar hosted by the College's Office of Continuing Education. Training will take place in Jones 1303 and 1390.
Student pharmacists of the St. Louis College of Pharmacy chapter of the Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) don’t wait until the holiday season to give gifts to those in need. For several years, SSHP has been putting together care packages every semester for cancer patients at nearby health care centers.
Many in the pharmacy profession don’t know what a Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) is, which was even more reason to have a Meeting of the Minds panel discussion about the subject, according to the event’s expert panel.
When fifth-year student John Love graduates, he’ll already have a head start on the next phase of his career.
- Accomplished Alum Presents ‘Pharmacists Preventing Suicides’ Seminar at the College
- Reunion Weekend a Rousing Success
- STLCOP Holds Biggest C.A.R.E.S. Event Ever
- Wealth of Events Highlight American Pharmacists Month
- Former President of Ecuador Visits STLCOP, Discusses Potential Partnership
- Scholarship Awards Dinner Honors Students and Donors
- NMMU Faculty Visit Proves Fruitful to Twinning Partnership
- Second-year Student Shares Stories of Living with T1D, Helps Promote Upcoming JDRF Walk
- Family Shares Stories of Henrietta Lacks and HeLa Cells at Convocation