Students from Collinsville Middle School enrolled in the IMSA STEM Fusion curriculum explore career options in health sciences at St. Louis College of Pharmacy.
Aimee Jose, Matt McKenzie, and Sarah Pollmann spent a week working at Hospital Santo Hermano Pedro in Catacamas, Honduras on a voluntary mission with 22 other health care professionals.
For faculty at St. Louis College of Pharmacy, the idea to teach came in very different ways. One was motivated to pursue academic life after coaching a sport, another was inspired while still a child in Sunday Bible school, and a third knew it was a good fit after leading a discussion group while enrolled at the College.
- Faculty, Residents Present Research at APhA 2015
- Random Acts Lead to Smiles
- Basketball Clinic Honors Coach
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Named to National Honor Roll
- Faculty Research: Improving Mood in Older Adults
- Now Accepting Residency Applications
- Dean Canaday Attends National Pharmacy Forum
- Faculty Member Published in The Journal of the American Medical Association
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Tops Out New Construction