Faculty, Residents discuss the research they will be presenting at APhA2015 in San Diego.
A large glass jar filled with multi-colored note cards lay before her. She reached in her hand and plucked out the one with white polka dots on a green background.
Amy Wong wasn’t sure she’d be able to step onto this basketball court. Despite playing in hundreds of games and volunteering at dozens of clinics on courts across the country, heading into the gym at the Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School would take all her strength.
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Named to National Honor Roll
- Faculty Research: Improving Mood in Older Adults
- Now Accepting Residency Applications
- Dean Canaday Attends National Pharmacy Forum
- Faculty Member Published in The Journal of the American Medical Association
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Tops Out New Construction
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Students, Staff Shine at Annual Convention
- The Grounded Traveler
- The Non-Crazy Cat Lady