American Pharmacists Month
October is American Pharmacists Month! Look for events and educational opportunities as we celebrate our students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
Since 2008, Associate Professor of History Brenda Gardenour Walter has been inspiring and challenging students in her history and global pharmacy courses. We popped into Walter’s office and asked the 2014 Joe. E. Haberle Outstanding Educator Awardee and former Fulbright Fellow to share her thoughts on medieval theology, medicine, and the pull toward being a nun.
Why more is more when it comes to care.
The St. Louis College of Pharmacy Class of 2018 receives their White Coats, signifying the beginning of the professional program and their first steps toward their careers in pharmacy.
- Relentless Resilience
- Move-In Day 2014
- My Summer Abroad… International Exchange at St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Full Immersion
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Professor, Student, and Alumna Research Challenging Health Care Question
- Alumni Honored for Leadership Roles in Health Care
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy Professor Elected to National Pharmacy Leadership Role
- Faculty Member Named Fellow
- Resident Research Conference Hands Out First Award