With so many choices, you’re sure to find a group–or several–that will make your time at STLCOP even more fulfilling and fun.
- Student Governance: The governing body of STLCOP students, giving you a voice in policy decisions and facilitating student involvement on administrative and faculty committees.
- SPA Professional Student Organizations: Includes the Student Pharmacists Association and other affiliated organizations that help students access opportunities and resources for leadership and professional development.
- Other Professional Organizations: Organizations that provide opportunities to become a well-rounded leader in pharmacy and in the community. Not affiliated with the Student Pharmacists Association.
- Fraternities: STLCOP is home to nine fraternities that include both male and female students as members. Fraternites provide students with opportunities to develop leadership skills and engage in service and outreach.
- Cultural and Interest-Based Organizations: Allow students to gather for a wide variety of activities such as politics, dance, chess, and weight training. Sharing news and memories, students publish Pharmakon, the monthly campus newspaper, and Prescripto, the annual STLCOP yearbook.
Learn more about student organizations and opportunities to get involved on campus.
Student Organization Resources
Detailed information on student organizations and policies in available. For more information or questions, please contact Erin Boswell at email@example.com.
- (PDF) Spring 2014 Student Organization Main Contact List: a complete listing of student organizations on campus, including student and advisor contacts. Updated every semester.
- (PDF) Student Organization Handbook 2013-14: a comprehensive guide to establishing and continuing a recognized student organization on campus. Updated every school year.