On the Menu
Start your day with a hot breakfast that features:
- Cooked-to-order omelets and eggs
- A waffle station
- Hot and cold cereals
- Breakfast meats and sandwiches
- Assorted pastries
- Fresh fruit
Breakfast is served from 7:15 to 9:30 a.m. Monday through Friday, with continental breakfast available until 10:30 a.m.
Students choose from fresh foods prepared at several different stations during lunch and dinner hours.
- Need comfort food? Our Comforts station provides a taste of home.
- Vegetarian and vegan diners have a special station available for meat-free entrees.
- South Bay Grill serves up chicken and other seared dishes.
- If you love watching Iron Chef on TV, you’ll want to check out our own Iron Chef station where meals are prepared right before your eyes.
- The salad bar, Brioche Deli and Corner Market offer lighter fare.
- Our pizza specials change daily.
- And don’t miss Chocolat’s Dessert Bar!
Lunch is available from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday and dinner from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. daily, including weekends. Our weekend brunch, served from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, includes breakfast and lunch favorites.
Hungry for a late-night snack? Parkview Café is open many evenings until 9 p.m.
All first-year residents purchase the minimum point package for meals, which provides two balanced meals per day, as part of their room and board. Additional points may be purchased.
When you’re ready for a night out or want to grab a meal in town, you’re walking distance from some of St. Louis’ most exciting dining venues. The Central West End offers everything from coffee houses to fine dining ranging across the world’s cuisines. Check out all the Central West End has to offer a hungry student at the Central West End Association’s Restaurant Guide.
Slightly farther afield, St. Louis’ dining landscape includes hundreds of unique restaurants. Those new to St. Louis will surely want to try some of the area’s signature dishes: toasted ravioli, gooey butter cake, pork steaks and St. Louis style thin-crust pizza. The St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission provides a handy online guide to the city’s culinary neighborhoods. And a trip to Ted Drewes Frozen Custard is always a special treat!