Living in Residence Hall offers many unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for STLCOP students. While living in Residence Hall, students form college and lifelong bonds with colleagues, get involved with campus life and gain a newfound independence. Click here to see a gallery of Residence Hall rooms, suites, and common areas.
All first-year students have priority for rooms in the Residence Hall their first year. First-year students in Residence Hall typically share a double room with one other person and a bathroom with two additional suitemates, however there are a limited amount of four person suites available on a first-come, first-served basis.
First-year students are invited to apply for housing in the spring if they want to live in a suite their second year.
Living in Residence Hall allows students the following opportunities:
- To meet other first-year students;
- To learn how to manage time, stress, and academics at the college level;
- To plan and implement educational and social activities;
- To participate in activities targeted at getting to know St. Louis;
- Support from 10 residential assistants, upperclassmen who can provide an ear to listen to and advice when needed;
- Additionally, a full-time coordinator lives in the hall to assist students around the clock, help with programming efforts and oversee the student staff.