The intramural sports program emphasizes participation for fun, fitness, and good health. All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to participate. Activities begin based on student interest. Currently, students participate in the following intramural activities:
- Flag Football (Fall season in Berra Park)
- 6 vs. 6 Coed Volleyball (Spring season in the Pillbox)
- 4 vs. 4 Indoor Soccer (Spring season in the Pillbox)
- Basketball (Spring season in the Pillbox)
- Golf (Scramble in Forest Park in Spring or Fall)
To participate in any of the above intramural sports, students must register with their STLCOP email address at www.imleagues.com/stlcop.