About the Alumni Association
St. Louis College of Pharmacy's Alumni Association is non-dues paying and provides opportunities for all alumni to stay involved and connected and support the College, current students, and the profession.
In addition, the association provides special discounts and merchandise for STLCOP graduates. Alumni become active with the association immediately upon graduation through our Young Alumni events.
2017 Alumni Association Board of Directors
Nominations for the 2017-18 board of directors term will be accepted through Monday, March 13 at 4 p.m. CST.
Supporting the STLCOP Mission
STLCOP's Alumni Association is dedicated to assisting the College in its missions by:
- Exhibiting a compassion for and a commitment to meeting the needs of alumni and students;
- Promoting the interest and involvement of alumni with the College; and
- Advancing the cause of education in a dynamic profession.
Alumni Association Goals
To accomplish this mission, the Alumni Association has adopted the following goals:
- Develop specific programs and events to increase alumni participation.
- Increase Alumni Association visibility among STLCOP students.
View the Alumni Association Bylaws to learn more.