In fact, U.S. News & World Reportranked STLCOP as one of the top 4 private colleges of pharmacy in the nation. We have been committed to educating the best pharmacists in the United States since our founding in 1864. Located in one of the nation’s preeminent biomedical complexes, STLCOP provides an innovative learning experience that allows students to explore career options and develop practical expertise in community pharmacies, hospitals, and research labs.
- Ranked 5th best job overall by U.S. News & World Report
- Employment of pharmacists will increase by 25% from 2010 to 2020
- A Doctor of Pharmacy degree will help you earn one of the highest starting salaries of any degree—more than $120,000 annually
- Math and science skills—extensive studies in these areas provide the foundation for a pharmacy career
- Pharmacists play a crucial role in patient medication management and safety on a health care team
- A variety of career options— drug research and design labs, community, hospital, federal regulatory, academic, pediatric, critical care, psychiatric, pharmaceutical industry, hospice and home care, independent ownership
- Direct admission from high school, no PCAT required to enter professional program
- Earn 2 degrees in 7 years (Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Pharmacy)
- Nearly 100% of our graduates are employed after graduation
Get your prescription for success today! Fill out the form on this page, and an admissions representative will contact you shortly.