"St. Louis College of Pharmacy’s location within a premier biomedical complex is providing me with incredible opportunities to grow and collaborate with other health care professionals. These experiences through the School of Pharmacy’s professional program are preparing me for the important role pharmacists play on interprofessional health care teams.”
-Prutha Patel, P2, St. Louis, Missouri
- Direct admission from high school, no PCAT required to enter professional program
- Earn 2 degrees in 7 years (Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Pharmacy)
- 3rd lowest tuition out of 65 private colleges of pharmacy in the U.S.
- 100% of our graduates are employed after graduation
- Ranked among the top 4 private colleges of pharmacy by U.S. News and World Report in its most recent ranking of pharmacy schools (2012)
Get your prescription for success today! Fill out the form on this page, and an admissions representative will contact you shortly.