“Out of all the pharmacy schools I looked at, STLCOP offered the best academic program, along with a low student-to-professor ratio. I feel fortunate to have joined such a welcoming campus community.”
-Wendy Andrade, P1, Aurora, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago)
- Direct admission from high school, no PCAT required to enter professional program
- Earn 2 degrees in 7 years (Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Pharmacy)
- 3rd lowest tuition out of 65 private colleges of pharmacy in the U.S.
- 100% of our graduates are employed after graduation
- Ranked among the top 4 private colleges of pharmacy by U.S. News and World Report in its most recent ranking of pharmacy schools (2012)
Get your prescription for success today! Fill out the form on this page, and an admissions representative will contact you shortly.