Write your own chapter of STLCOP history.
Our curriculum combines liberal arts and sciences with a professional program leading to a Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) with an integrated Bachelor of Science (B.S.). Your education will prepare you for the expanding role of pharmacists on patient-centered interprofessional health care teams.
U.S. News and World Report ranked pharmacist among the "Best Jobs" of 2016:
- #18 in "best-paying jobs"
- #21 in "best health care jobs"
- #36 in the "100 best jobs"
The rankings cite indicators of a healthy job market:
- $120,000 median starting salary
- 1.6% unemployment rate
- 3% projected growth in demand for pharmacists by 2024