St. Louis College of Pharmacy will be globally prominent in pharmacy and health care education, interprofessional patient-centered care and collaborative research.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy is a supportive and enriching environment for growth, advancement, and leadership and prepares our students, residents, faculty, staff and alumni to positively impact patients and society.
- Located in a premiere biomedical complex
- Steps away from Forest Park, ones of the largest urban parks in the country
- 1,400 students from 31 states and 10 countries (2015 enrollment)
- 10:1 student-to-faculty ratio
- More than 60 student organizations, fraternities, intramurals and club sports
- 12 NAIA Division I sports
- More than 600 advanced pharmacy practice experiences (APPEs)
- Average ACT score: 27
- Average high school GPA: 3.63
- Third lowest tuition out of 65 private colleges of pharmacy in the U.S.
- College-sponsored scholarships: $6.7 million
- 94% of current students receive financial aid
- 3 out of 4 pharmacists in the St. Louis metro area are STLCOP graduates
- 6,975 alumni practice in 48 states and 14 countries
- Ranked No. 4 among top private colleges of pharmacy in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2016)
- National to the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll by the Corporation for National and Community Service in 2013 and 2014