Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees are subject to change.
Total tuition, per semester, varies according to the program level.
- Undergraduate program: $13,700 per semester
- Professional program: $16,247 per semester
The individual credit hour rate applies to courses in excess of 18 credit hours, less than 12 credit hours, and summer session courses:
- Undergraduate program: $914 per credit hour
- Professional program: $1,084 per credit hour
- Student Activity Fee: $100 per semester
- Student Health and Wellness Fee: $60 per semester
- Professional Program Fee: $30 per semester
- New Student Orientation Program (freshmen): $300 per year
- New Student Orientation Program (transfer students): $150 per year
- Graduation Fee (P4 only): $510
- Student Library and Access Pharmacy (P1-P4): $83 per year
- Technology Fee (freshmen and sophomores): $400 per semester
- Personal Protective Equipment (freshmen): $40 per year
- Professional Orientation Book (P1 only): $10
- Student Health Insurance: $1,800 per semester (estimate only)
- Parking Fees:
- Duncan Garage: $375 per semester
- STLCOP Garage: $450 per semester
- Summer Parking Fees:
- Duncan Garage (summer): $25 per week
- STLCOP Garage (summer): $35 per week
Room and Board
Accepted students who submit an enrollment deposit will receive a Residence Hall housing application. Please return the completed application along with a security deposit of $150, which will be refunded when the student vacates the room, provided there is no damage.
Students who lived in Residence Hall during the previous academic year must submit the $100 room deposit along with their completed housing contract to secure housing. This deposit is refunded only with a written housing cancellation postmarked prior to June 1.
Current Housing Fees and Meal Plans
- Residence Hall Shared Room: $5,880 per academic year
- Declining Balance Meal Plan (required for freshmen): $5,021 per academic year
- Residence Hall Suite Single Room: $6,936 per academic year
- Declining Balance Meal Plan Option 1 (for returning students): $4,135 per academic year
- Declining Balance Meal Plan Option 2 (for returning students): $5,021 per academic year
- Summer Residence Hall Fee: $180 weekly
Overhead costs (e.g., utilities, maintenance, supplies, etc.) will be deducted from board fees.