How to Check My Status
- Click on the Find Status link.
- Log in with the username and password provided to you.
- Click the “Student Application” tab.
- Click on “View Folder Items” to see which application materials we have received from you and which we still need.
- You can click on “Admissions Status” to check your status.
If you have forgotten your username and password, please contact the Office of Admissions at 314.446.8328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to your applications, you must submit supplemental materials to complete your admissions file. These include references. Please print our the reference forms and have them completed and mailed to the College.
No matter which application method you choose, you will also be required to submit a nonrefundable application fee of $55. You may submit payment for the application fee online.