Tuition and fees are refunded on a pro-rata basis. No refunds are granted after 60% of the semester has passed.
After the second day, the tuition and fees are refunded on a pro-rata basis. No refunds are granted after 60% of the session has passed.
Tuition refunds for the semester are based on the documented last date of attendance listed on the Student Withdrawal Form. Title IV Financial Aid refunds will also be calculated based upon the same last date of attendance.
Residence Hall Refunds
Residence Hall contracts are for the entire academic year (two semesters) and can be canceled ONLY in the event of termination of enrollment or marriage.
- Request for cancellation is to be submitted in writing to the Director of Facilities Operations.
- If contract cancellation is approved, a refund will be made on a pro-rata basis. No refunds are granted after 60% of the semester has passed.
- If payments are being made under the deferred payment plan and the refundable amount, based on the above schedule, is less than the unpaid balance, the difference is still due the College. The amount of refund will be applied to any outstanding obligation due the College before a refund check is authorized.
Miscellaneous Fee Refunds
- The application fee and the student activities fee are not refundable.
- 100% of tuition less a deposit fee of $300 will be refunded if a written cancellation is received by the academic dean after May 1, but prior to the first day of classes. The academic dean must approve the withdrawal and refund request. In the absence of this approval, the student will receive "F" grades in all courses taken that semester.
- Any appeal of the academic dean's decision must be submitted in writing within 15 days of the dean's written notice to the student on approval or non-approval of the student's withdrawal. Upon receiving a request, a hearing with the College's Executive Committee will be scheduled.