All College fees including tuition, fees and housing (Residence Hall or Rabe Hall) are assessed by semester and are payable two weeks prior to the beginning of each semester.
After receiving notification from the College of acceptance for admission, freshmen and transfer students have ten days to remit a $300 deposit to hold their place in the incoming class. This deposit is refundable if the applicant notifies the Admissions Office in writing before May 1, that he or she will not be attending classes during the fall semester.
Deferred Payment Plan
The Deferred Payment Plan allows you to pay for the year's tuition and costs through payments equal to 25% of that semester's costs. Participation in the deferred payment plan requires that 25%of the total amount due for tuition, fees and housing for each semester is required to be paid two weeks prior to the beginning of that semester. The remaining 75% will be paid in three equal installments on Sept. 15, Oct. 15, and Nov. 15 for the fall semester and Feb. 15, March 15, and April 15 for the spring semester.
It is the student's responsibility to make the payments on time. If deferred payments are not made as scheduled, a finance charge of 1% per month of the unpaid balance will be assessed after the due date. A minimum charge of $15.00 will be assessed.
Students with outstanding balances will not be allowed to register for subsequent semesters. Payment of all College fees and obligations is a requirement for graduation. If fees or obligations to the College remain unpaid after the student is graduated or leaves school, the College reserves the right to withhold applications for state board examinations and certified copies of student transcripts.