Important Dates to Remember
STEP 1 PIN
• Obtain a STUDENT and PARENT federal PIN to electronically sign the FAFSA www.pin.ed.gov
• PIN will be emailed to you within 24 hours
STEP 2 FAFSA
• File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov
• St. Louis College of Pharmacy Federal School Code: 002504
FEBRUARY - APRIL
STEP 3 STLCOP FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
Complete online STLCOP financial aid application: https://secure.stlcop.edu/NetPartnerStudent/
• Forward the following to the Financial Aid Office
SIGNED federal verification worksheet
SIGNED copy of student and parent current year federal tax return (Just the first two pages of the tax returns are required)
Student and parent current year W-2’s
Copy of Naturalization Certificate (eligible non-U.S. citizens)
STEP 4 FINANCIAL AID APPOINTMENTS
• The Office of Financial Aid will begin taking appointments for the upcoming academic year in February
• Appointments can be scheduled between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• We recommend appointments be scheduled early in the SPRING semester as some forms of aid are issued on a first-come, first-served basis and can run out.
• Length of appointment
o 1 hour - 1st-year students
o 1 hour - Returning students with parent(s)
o ½ hour - Returning students
• Appointment requirements (call 800.278.5267 ext 8328 to schedule an appointment)
o 1st-year students must be accepted and have their deposit paid
o All Students must have completed their FAFSA and have a Student Aid Report on file with the Office of Financial Aid
STEP 5 APPLYING FOR LOANS
Student and parent borrowers are welcome to choose any lender from sources other than those listed on LoanConnect. Lender information provided is for your convenience and is based on our past experience.
Missouri state grant application deadline (included in the FAFSA) is April 1.
Students should review their financial aid packages to make sure that all files are complete, that scholarship and loan applications have been submitted and guaranteed, and that award letters have been signed and returned to the Office of Financial Aid.
Federal aid will be issued 10 days prior to the first day of fall semester classes. The second half of aid and loan disbursements will be issued 10 days prior to the beginning of the spring semester in January.
Excess funds created by loans and/or external aid will be refunded to students in accordance with Business Office policy.
Complete online endowed scholarship applications.