We are excited that you you’ll soon be coming to campus to start your pharmacy career! Below are some important details about Camp Seminar.
· 2012 schedule for Camp Seminar: http://www.stlcop.edu/admission/pdf/Camp Seminar 2012 Schedule.pdf (check back for the 2013 schedule)
· Rooms: Individual rooms will be announced later, but you’ll check-in for Camp Seminar in the Whelpley Lobby between 7:45 a.m. - 8 a.m. on Friday
· Meals: Students in the Residence Hall can use their ID cards to pay for meals during orientation. Commuter students can pay cash or credit in the cafeteria or bring your own lunch. You also have the option of loading money on your student ID and using that to pay for meals.
· Foundations of Learning Book: You will need this required Seminar book during class starting Saturday the 20th.
Publisher: Pacific Crest; 4th edition (2009)
The bookstore will be open on Thursday and Friday, so you could purchase it during move-in or during your lunch break on Friday.
· Presentation Reminder: Don’t forget to have your Summer Reading presentations and journal entries ready when you get here.
· Commuter Parking: Commuters can park for free in the main garage on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of Camp Seminar.
· Evening Activities: You’ll be in class during the day, but we’ve got other fun stuff planned for you at night. The outing on Friday is dinner out on the town. This event is optional, but we encourage all to attend. There will be sign-up sheets on campus for you to choose where you’d like to go. $20 should safely cover everything. Saturday evening will be a dinner and assembly for all first-years.
· What to Bring: Please bring a pen to write with. On Friday you will need your Summer Reading book. On Saturday you will need your Foundations of Learning Textbook. You will also receive your computers on Friday. Please bring those to class from that point on.
Also, The rooms on campus are often cold. You might consider bringing another layer of clothes.