As an institution dedicated to the study of health care, St. Louis College of Pharmacy places a great emphasis on personal health and well-being. The College requires that all students be covered by a comprehensive medical and prescription drug insurance plan. Students will be required to show proof of coverage by a health insurance policy or enroll under the STLCOP-sponsored plan through Consolidated Health Plans (CHP).
It is imperative that students watch for emails during the summer regarding when enrollment will begin and how to waive this coverage. Instructions also will be included in the summer tuition statement, which is mailed in July. Students who have not shown proof of other coverage before the Aug. 1 deadline will automatically be enrolled and billed for the new-student group plan through CHP. Once enrolled, this policy cannot be canceled. The enrollment/waiver process occurs annually in order to ensure the health insurance requirement is met.
- The STLCOP plan will be in effect Aug. 1, 2016 through July 31, 2017.
- A complete summary of the benefits can be found on MySTLCOP.
- The cost for the 2016-17 school year is $3,667 which will be divided into two semester payments.
- Financial aid packages can be adjusted to cover this cost.
- Students are elgible to enroll at any time throughout the year.
For more information, please contact Maria Simkeviciute, administrative assistant, culture and campus life, at 314.446.8205 or email@example.com.