On-time graduation rate for the class of 2016: 85%
Pharmacist Board Licensure Exams
National Pharmacy Licensing Exam (NAPLEX) First-Time Pass Rate (2015)
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy: 88%
- National average: 92.6%
Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination (MPJE) First-Time Pass Rate (2015)
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy: 93.14%
- National average: 92.89%
Pharmacy Calculations Proficiency Exam First-Time Pass Rate (2015-16): 96.4%
In 2016, a total of 74 STLCOP students applied for residency programs, 70 from the class of 2016 and four who graduated in recent years. Forty-eight graduates matched for Postgraduate Year 1 (PGY1) residency programs, including one alumnus from the class of 2015 and one from the class of 2013.
This represents approximately a 74% match rate and a 65% placement rate, and accounts for approximately 21% of the graduating class.
Students were placed in 14 states throughout the United States.
Job Placement and Employment
For the class of 2015:
- Graduates employed in the pharmacy profession (including postgraduate education): 93%
- Graduates who pursued postgraduate education or residency training: 11%
- Graduates not employed in the pharmacy profession: 7%
- Graduates employment status unknown: 0%