Critical Issue 5
How does STLCOP partner with the community to enrich the community, the College, and students, faculty, staff, and alumni?
- Highlight, communicate, and advance our strategic brand in the community.
- Determine and establish the STLCOP brand locally, regionally, nationally, and globally.
- Establish the infrastructure, and create and implement a marketing plan that is integrated across the campus and community.
- Strategically increase the College’s visibility and impact in the community.
- Complete an assessment of potential community outreach/engagement priorities and partnerships.
- Create and implement an evaluation system to optimize outreach activities.
- Create meaningful partnerships with institutions, organizations, practitioners, and alumni to improve health outcomes in the community.
- Leverage academic partnerships to advance interprofessional education, research, service, and practice by involving students, faculty, staff , and alumni.
- Complete an assessment to determine opportunities with potential partners based on strengths.
- Develop one or more initiatives, that are mutually beneficial, to leverage our academic partnerships.